- BitPay customers can buy and sell crypto right in their app with Changelly. Now you can buy and store crypto, make online payments, buy gift cards and turn bitcoin into dollars.
- BitPay continued to find solutions that allow customers to live on crypto by adding contactless solutions to pay for everyday purchases with Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- This year the BitPay app welcomed three new cryptocurrencies for customers to Buy, Store, Spend and Swap: Shiba Inu, Dogecoin, and Litecoin.
How BitPay Has Been Leading the Industry
- Watch our CEO, Stephen Pair, chat with Fox Business about companies accepting bitcoin as payment and China regulating cryptocurrencies.
- Bill Zielke, Chief Marketing Officer of BitPay, made a guest appearance on PayPod: The Payments and Fintech Podcast, talking about the mechanisms that enable merchants to accept crypto as payment. Listen to the podcast now.
- Our CFO, Jagruti Solanki, sat down with PYMNTS to discuss the findings of our survey of more than 8,000 U.S. consumers that highlighted the motives that are now compelling people to want to spend cryptocurrency. Hear why she thinks crypto is here to stay.
- BitPay General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer, Eden Doniger, takes part in PYMNTS Q2 Executive Insight eBook surrounding Digital Transformation. Download the eBook here.
- Our VP of Marketing, Merrick Theobald, spoke to E-Crypto News about High-Value Transactions Using Cryptocurrency.
BitPay Merchants Leading the Adoption in 2021
Our new and longtime BitPay merchants made the news this year announcing new and innovative ways they are adopting crypto.
- Newegg announced that they are accepting Shiba Inu as a payment with North America’s Largest DOOH Billboard in Downtown Los Angeles. Read the press release.
- For a limited time, 8 Sleep customers could invest in their sleep with the purchase of select products and then invest in crypto with a $150 rebate. Check out the blog.
- Read VR World’s announcement that they would be accepting crypto payments with BitPay.
- Case-Mate announced that they are the first major mobile accessory case company to accept crypto payments.
- Pacsun also announced being the first youth fashion retailer to start accepting cryptocurrency using our platform.
Latest Industry News
- MicroStrategy announced that it has continued to acquire more Bitcoin, now holding over 121,044.
- Stephen Pair, BitPay CEO, shared his insights with PYMENTS.com on how 2021 was the year of the blockchain and the time when people started learning about cryptocurrencies. Read about his insights now.
- Check out Stephen Pair’s prediction for the crypto boom in 2022 and how people will start using crypto in 2022.
Pacaso Home of the Month
A seamless blend of casual California elegance and Greek-resort luxury, this custom Malibu estate will have you dreaming of Santorini sunsets. Behind two private gates, discover a pristine palm-lined 2-acre property with mature olive and fruit trees, then step inside the impeccable main residence to experience the exquisite craftsmanship throughout. Combined with the remodeled guest house, the property offers 7 bedrooms and 11 bathrooms.
Cost: $2,232,000 for 1/8 ownership
Address: 27405 Pacific Coast Hwy, Malibu, CA
Now we want to hear from you on your predictions for 2022! Vote below:
- Poll 1: Predict the 2022 end of year price for top BitPay supported coins. Vote on your predictions now!
- Poll 2: What merchants do you want to see accepting crypto? Vote for your favorite brands!
Forrester Study Shows Accepting Crypto Attracts New Customers & Boosts AOV
A commissioned study for BitPay from Forrester Research confirmed what merchants are already discovering in real-life practice: that businesses adopting bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as payment methods experience, on average, 40% more customers, a twofold increase in order values, and fewer chargebacks, among many other benefits.
Not a current customer? Get in touch with a BitPay representative today.
Go to Source
Author: The BitPay Team